Sunday, January 30, 2011

Waitresses

I can not stand when a waitress lies to me about the amount of a drink I ordered! Like wtf? Soooo I had a waitress last night charge me 15 dollars for a Tokyo Tea.. which I usually pay 9 for every time I order it.. well this time it was ordered "TOP SHELF"? So I gave ger 9 more dollars on top of the 9 I had already given her.. for a 9 dollar tip that she didn't deserve because I ended up walkin to the bar and she handed me the drink...? Smh... but if u need the money that bad u can have it... but all you had to do was ask...? Though you carrying around 2500 LV purses... but you "stealing from a colleague? WoW! Verry sad to me.. and its not about the money its about the principle... I HATE scammers.. reap wat you sow tho.. she'll get her stealing back.. ten fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment